1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Help me please!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ellaa, Apr 19, 2012.

1. ellaa

ellaa Lurker

Can anyone help me? I own a Samsung Glaxy Ace and I accidently ended Google Play halfway through a download. That was about 2 weeks ago and the download still hasn't dissapeared from the notifications bar at the top. It won't let me dowload anything elselike apps, music or anything. I can't send photo's to my PC either. Please, any advice?!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Android Expert

Hello! I am going to attempt to help you here.
    1. Please open your Settings and touch the Applications area on the menu. Here you will find a list of all installed Applications.
    2. Touch "Manage Applications"
    3. Attempt to locate "Market" or "Google Play Store" & open it.
    4. Touch "Clear Cache", "Clear Data", & "Uninstall Updates"
    5. Touch your "Home" button on your phone.
    6. Now open your Market/Google Play from the normal Application tray.

After a short while this should reset the download update for your Market/Google Play. For best results make sure you have an active Wi-Fi connection or a reliable 3G or 4G connection. I hope this helps!

Now, if this was a download for a specific Application like a Game for instance & not a problem with your Market itself; Simply follow the steps above but instead of locating the Google Play Store, instead locate the Application the Market is trying to download and uninstall it.

~ ArmyX

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews