• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Please, someone help me! I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Express GT I8730, I installed root with framaroot. Everything was OK. After that I flashed CWM with Rash, an app from playstore. Again OK. After that I installed ROM Manager and wanted to install cyanogenmod, the one compatible with my version. After installing ROM Manager I don't remember what I actually did... (it was 3 days ago) and I think i somehow flashed cyanogenmod and then I pressed reboot now (from the app not from recovery booting). It booted but it entered recoverymode. Everytime I boot the phone it enters the recoverymode and I can't install any other ROM because it always gives me error. And my PC doesn't even recognize it. Please, I beg you, help me!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones