• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP! Memory Full, how do I use SD Card?

SirBuckley

Jan 23, 2010
Getting memory low warning on my Eris. Available space on internal storage is only 28MB. Available space on SD card is 7,506 MB out of total space of 7,572 MB.

So, I guess the only thing on the SD card is the pics I took.

What can I move to the SD card, and how do I go about doing that? I would think just moving all the Market Apps to the SD side would solve my problems. Any help out there?

download an app called appcontrol, it will show you all the apps you have installed (not the ones that come with the phone) and it will divide them into categories by size, name, whatever. look at the size of the apps you have installed and uninstall them based on your judgement on if you need them or not. There's not really much else you can do, I don't think.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones