• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP!!! No Service!

clb

Dec 8, 2009
East Lansing, Michigan
I have had my Incredible since the 29th and it has been working just fine, but tonight all of the sudden I have no service available! I cannot make any calls or send texts. I have tried switching it on and off of airplane mode and nothing. When I try to make a call I either get nothing or a "Signal Fade Failure." Some times when it shows I have two bars when I press call, the bars blink in and out. When I went to Settings->Wireless and Network to check to see if "Mobile Network" was checked, it says connected. I have never had service problems in my life with Verizon and I live in a big city.

What else could be wrong? :thinking:

p.s. I downloaded the "Call Confirm" App yesterday, which has been working nicely. Could this be the problem? I don't know how to get rid of it.

Okay thanks for letting me know, I did not know the servers were down. Hopefully once the servers go back up that will fix the problem. Only thing that confuses me is I live in a house with other people who have Verizon and there phones are working fine.

EDIT: Do you have any information about why there serves are down? I have had Verizon forever and never experience a problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones