• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help Rooting LG Stylo 2

This phone is so close to being my new lover. Battery life is great, adoptable storage mod took care of memory, and coming from a modded galaxy s3 to this was a major upgrade for me. All I need is root to set it off. Missing my hotspot and custom boot animations. Come on Kingroot! Lol
Yeah I would like the same but we might actually have to rely on Kingroot because we are almost at 20,000 and thats when they will launch out a root for the LG.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi, can some one help me with fastboot mode? when I do adbreboot bootloader, all it does is reboot normally. Thanks
We have not figured out how to enter fastboot mode on this model of phone yet. We are waiting in hopes that Kingroot can help us when we reach 20k research requests. Otherwise, God on this thread was trying to help us last I checked?

Upvote 0
How yo root the variant of LG Stylus 2 K520DY Taiwan Version? Kingroot method or Some Twrp setup? im new for 2 days, I wont to root, cause i want to install Addaway, no adguard . The ads it's such on unrooted phone.

Thanks, sory for my bad eng
I think every model for the stylus/Stylo 2, are "unrootable" right now. When kingroot hits 20,000 than good luck.

Upvote 0
There is my Phone Software version, Can anyone tell how the root methot works?

Attachments

• TMPDOODLE1476890682738.jpg
    TMPDOODLE1476890682738.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 0
This phone is so close to being my new lover. Battery life is great, adoptable storage mod took care of memory, and coming from a modded galaxy s3 to this was a major upgrade for me. All I need is root to set it off. Missing my hotspot and custom boot animations. Come on Kingroot! Lol

You can get hotspot easily on stylo by using PDANet. Install pc version as well as apk on phone. Took me 10 min less. The unlimited data on hotspot with this is too sweet.

Reactions: Morpheus274
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones