• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! Texts changing what i've written into random nonsense

Basically, sometimes (it's becoming more frequent) when I send texts to my boyfriend (it doesn't do it with anyone else) half of my text will change into nonsense or it'll regurgitate random bits from previous texts :thinking: if that makes sense? Also sometimes we'll send each other texts that just don't get through or they resend themselves randomly days later! It's getting really annoying now & Google hasn't helped me xD anyone else have this problem?

Basically, sometimes (it's becoming more frequent) when I send texts to my boyfriend (it doesn't do it with anyone else) half of my text will change into nonsense or it'll regurgitate random bits from previous texts :thinking: if that makes sense? Also sometimes we'll send each other texts that just don't get through or they resend themselves randomly days later! It's getting really annoying now & Google hasn't helped me xD anyone else have this problem?
Wow your the second person I seen with that problem, the first was several weeks ago I think using T mobile for service.

Do you by chance use T mobile?
I do not recall if there was a fix for the issue, I will see if I can find it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones