1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Help! Texts changing what i've written into random nonsense

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by girlafraid1107, Jul 22, 2013.

1. girlafraid1107

Basically, sometimes (it's becoming more frequent) when I send texts to my boyfriend (it doesn't do it with anyone else) half of my text will change into nonsense or it'll regurgitate random bits from previous texts :thinking: if that makes sense? Also sometimes we'll send each other texts that just don't get through or they resend themselves randomly days later! It's getting really annoying now & Google hasn't helped me xD anyone else have this problem?

Advertisement

2. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

Wow your the second person I seen with that problem, the first was several weeks ago I think using T mobile for service.

Do you by chance use T mobile?
    I do not recall if there was a fix for the issue, I will see if I can find it.

3. lukasjohn

lukasjohn Lurker

I've had this same issue! So annoying. For me it happens for foreign language characters. Whenever I get a text in Spanish or French with accents it comes all garbled. My phone accesses multiple carriers, so it happens on both T-Mobile and AT&T. Any thoughts?

4. qashqool

qashqool Member

I believe that you have to download these languages in samsung keypad settings. (settings