• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help!!! Think froyo bricking my batterys

LcsEvo

Jun 14, 2010
Hi like many people I did the update last night. Everything was working great except phone was eating my batterys every 4 hours or less. I have 5 batterys. So tonight I put in my battery that came with the phone and went to market and my phone shuts off. It was on the charger and the lght that goes from red to green started blinking red and then just stopped. It will not cut on or anything. So I switch batterys and it works till it does it to the second battery. same exact thing. So i switch batterys again. I switched batterys then did a factory reset. The phone is not cutting off on me now but the batterys that it did cut off for are not working still. Should I take it to sprint? anyone else having the same problem?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones