• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help to find a old game

monca2023

Lurker
Sep 8, 2023
I don't know how old this game are but it's being a time I played.
If I remember well the game is a point and click.
The game was about a man who was asked to sell a property. As the game unfolds, it is discovered that some residents of the house are vampires and there is a Saint Bernard dog that is a ghost.
I tried to find with all words possible in the Google playstore and at Chrome. Unfornatelly I don't have a image to show or can draw one.

If the game is rather old it might not show because your device is running too modern an Android version and the compatibility filter hides it; this also might happen since 32-bit ARM support is fading, and priority is on 64-bit today. Many modern phones/tablets only have 64-bit hardware and 32-bit games won't be able to be installed.

If the game is no longer on the Play Store because it got pulled or the developer got banned, it also won't show. Around 75% of the apps I love no longer exist on the Play Store because they date back to Android 2.3 and are lost to time but thankfully I saved them by backing up their APK files.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones