• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help To get a GNote 3 Spigen Slim Armor View Case

Preach2k

Android Enthusiast
Jul 20, 2010
North Carolina
attachment.php

All Galaxy Note 3 owners & future Owners we need your help to encourage Spigen to offer a case that I know would be a hit just as it has been on the Galaxy S4. What case am I talking about, well the Spigen Slim Armor View case of course. If you are not familiar with the Slim Armor View that Spigen offers you can see what it looks like here for the Galaxy S4 here is a link SPIGEN SGP Galaxy S4 Case Slim Armor View | SPIGEN SGP and I have also attached images as well.

As you know Samsung will offer their S-View cover which also has an integrated battery door replacement but not everyone wants that case and I certainly don't want more protection offered by Spigen's Slim Armor View case. Facebook Spigen Request Page for The Galaxy Note 3

So if you are interested in Spigen making this case, think they should make this case and would want to buy this case then I ask you to hit yes and also contact Spigen directly at them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SpigenWorld or Twitter https://twitter.com/spigenworld or email them on their site Something You Want | Home | SPIGEN SGP

Thank you.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Base on it design, I am wonder whether the S View is functional or not. It looks like a slot in to phone only.

Wait for review also before I buy it, if the S View is not functioning, it is a big waste on that price.

well according to the description from amazon......the s view should work:
Interactive Viewing Window: Easy access to multi-functions of the phone without removing the case
Automatic Sleep/Awake function
Combination of TPU and Polycarbonate for dual protection from drops and scratches
Advanced Shock Absorption Technology: Web Pattern TPU case
Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (2013)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones