• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HELP!! Unroot samsung infuse 4g without computer

Killintime

Lurker
Nov 23, 2011
I have to send my phone back to ATT because the usb area is having difficulties.. only charges when it wants to.. also when i plug it into my comp it doesn't register anymore.. i cannot access the files from my phone through the computer. I have got to get this thing unrooted so my warranty is not voided.

PLEASE HELP.:eek::eek:

overall need to unroot without computer, or help to get it to be able to connect to computer so i can unroot.

I have to send my phone back to ATT because the usb area is having difficulties.. only charges when it wants to.. also when i plug it into my comp it doesn't register anymore.. i cannot access the files from my phone through the computer. I have got to get this thing unrooted so my warranty is not voided.

PLEASE HELP.:eek::eek:

overall need to unroot without computer, or help to get it to be able to connect to computer so i can unroot.

Hmmm.... have you already installed the drivers? If you have cwm installed, do a restore. If is still finicky, then install the drivers again and try unbricking with gtgs restorer. If you need extra help just let us know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones