• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with how to modify the Android app

pcNooBer

Lurker
Oct 30, 2023
Hi, First of all, i want to thank you for your existence :)
I have problems. My good friend gave me his application for barber booking, which was very simple. He quit using this app because he stopped doing his job as a barber, so he gave me his app. My problem is how to make some changes on this application—not crucial, just to change the title, images, logo, background images, etc. or does anyone have a simple tutorial on on how to make a booking application using Android studio. (Flutter). So does anyone have tutorial step by step how to create a simple barber booking app?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: domdes111

Attachments

• Barberbooking.png
    Barberbooking.png
    208.8 KB · Views: 29
Upvote 0
To modify your friend's barber booking app, Use Android Studio to make changes to the title, images, logo, and background images. Test the app to ensure the changes work correctly.

Find step-by-step tutorials for creating a barber booking app in Flutter on platforms like YouTube, Udemy, and Flutter community forums. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones