• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help with HTC home screen panel layout

lrxo

Lurker
Jul 29, 2014
Okay so earlier today I got the HTC desire 610 and have been setting up and using it fine all day. About an hour ago I was on the blinkfeed panel and as I went to swipe to my home screen panel and I realised it wouldn't fully swipe (still showing some blinkfeed screen) then I noticed my weather clock widgets time was overlapping the date and weather. Now ive cleared all panels but it seems every app/widget I add to my home screen doesn't show properly as though its squashed and there isn't enough space for the whole icon, although it shows normally when arranging the apps/widgets around the panel when actually on the panel itself not all of the apps show properly also the swiping issue is still there.. please help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones