• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Lotsa great help here, thanks!

Changing phones, especially after 5+ years of added technology, can be quite humbling! For a 70 yr old at that. This one's ~ 98% figured, now we need to do the same for the wife's phone!

Russ
I am your senior so I feel your pain. :)
Be sure to use these forum if you cross a stumbling block in the future. AF members love assisting.

Upvote 0
Lotsa great help here, thanks!

Changing phones, especially after 5+ years of added technology, can be quite humbling! For a 70 yr old at that. This one's ~ 98% figured, now we need to do the same for the wife's phone!

Russ
well we are here to help. glad you are getting things figured out on your phone. keep us posted on your wife's phone.

Upvote 0
Here's another. How do I repopulate the popup sharing panel? My old LG had so many shares I had to scroll through them, now I only have a couple and they don't matter. I'd really like to at least see "email" on the list...

TIA!

Russ

DOH, never mind! Found it after a Google search, guess I'm getting lazy in my old age. :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Just happened to remember the sales gal at T-Mobile said my old (LG) charger brick may not push enough amps as the Samsung which could result in the phone charging slower and/or battery taking "a set" at the lower charge rate. I do not know the capacity of either and the phone seems to fast charge fine. Is this a concern?

Russ

Upvote 0
Just happened to remember the sales gal at T-Mobile said my old (LG) charger brick may not push enough amps as the Samsung which could result in the phone charging slower and/or battery taking "a set" at the lower charge rate. I do not know the capacity of either and the phone seems to fast charge fine. Is this a concern?

Russ
The G6 had an 18w charger vs the A54 being capable of 25w. If you are content with the charge rate then there isn't an issue.

Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones