• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with LG4 Android phone!

jovan66102

Lurker
May 9, 2012
I've got an old LG4 Android phone I was given. It has no SIM card and is not connected with a service provider (I use a Blacberry as my phone). I had been using it as a 'mini tablet' with the Wi-Fi connection. The other day I turned it on, slid it up to unlock it, and tapped the icon to go to the screen from which I could access the browser. What I got was a screen that reads 'Applications 0 items', below that, 'Downloads 0 items' and a moving 'Loading' icon/wheel or what have you. There it sits for as long as I leave it on. The screen is totally unresponsive to touch. I've tried removing the battery to reboot, but that doesn't work.

How can I get it out of this mode? I'd be happy to go back to default settings and re-enter all my book marks, apps, etc.

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones