• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with new phone and advice

Will I Am G

Apr 2, 2013
so I am back and fourth with my phones like a yoyo.

I currently has a 6s plus 64gb but I'm thinking of maybe getting a s7 when released or nexus 6p.

But not entirely sure what to do stick with iPhone or go for android again.

My other dilemma thou is laptop or Mac and I also want a smart watch

Thanks in advance x

The thing is "the best one" is a matter of personal preference or requirements - there is no absolute, universal "best" in phones or laptops.

I have an old HTC M7 and a retina MacBook Pro. I have reasons for those choices, but other people may have other needs or preferences, and there are certainly alternatives to both that I could use equally or almost equally well. Conversely your "best" phone may be of no interest to me (e.g. because it's too big to suit me - a specific need for me is "not a phablet").

From what you've said most modern phones or laptops would be fine, so it's probably a matter of what you like best - that's what you'll enjoy using most.

Upvote 0
A computer is definitely far more capable than a phone. But that's not a fair comparison. Laptops are portable, but not as much as phones are. Phones (technology in general) grow significantly even in 6 months alone. Give 'em time.
A reviewer for a smartwatch said "500 MB RAM? 4GB internal? Sounds like my computer from a few years ago, it's crazy how watches have that now..". -Something along those lines.
Phones from a few years ago had slide out text pads. Now that's laughed at.

Research each device you are interested in and see which seems best to you. You've used both OSs, which did you enjoy more? There is no "better", as Hadron had mentioned. The "better" one is the one that you enjoy the most.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones