• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help With Stupid Bluetooth

Jalke

Lurker
Aug 17, 2016
Hi,

Simply query.

I used an S5 with my old bluetooth headset + bluetooth speaker. That was grand.
I bought an S7 Edge, but couldn't find my headset when scanning. I searched online finding loads of "solutions to common connectivity problems", but none of them seemed to work. So I bought a new headset, & it could connect. Wtf?

But now, I'm trying to connect to my bluetooth speaker - low & behold my S7 Edge can't find it. I'm not going to so easily buy a replacement for this, especially since I'm abroad trying to use it.

Please, for the love of God, someone help me fix this issue.

Very bizarrely - my S7 Edge saw the device I was trying to connect to for a few seconds - but have not had any luck since/before. What common concept am I missing it??!

Thank you,
Hopefully I can get an answer post-haste,
~Jalke

*!"%. I bought the phone on the 15th of July from Amazon, since then, someone had already dropped the phone causing the back case to crack.

I'm pretty sure I can't do that. I didn't think to do that when I encountered the first problem either. *sighs...*

If that's the likely scenario, I'm truly screwed.

Upvote 0
Snakeyekm & Mikedt, thank you for trying to aid me.

I'm a very lucky person today - I reset the battery and it worked.

I was truly frustrated that it was my S7 Edge's Bluetooth problem like before in with my Headset, but fortunately it was nt the case :D

Thank you very much again - time to crank up the volume haha
Have a great day :)

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones