• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Woxx17

Jun 24, 2012
My attain, wont charge for over 5 minutes plugged into the wall, it says it has finished charging when it really hasnt, however it does charge completely over the USB connected to my xbox, any ideas what might be wrong? Possibly the battery ? :-/
Anyone have similar problems?

My attain, wont charge for over 5 minutes plugged into the wall, it says it has finished charging when it really hasnt, however it does charge completely over the USB connected to my xbox, any ideas what might be wrong? Possibly the battery ? :-/
Anyone have similar problems?

If it works with a different USB than I would think it is your phones cord and plug that may be defective. Is there visible damage to the cord anywhere that came with the phone :thinking:

Upvote 0
I did :banghead: , its driving me nuts. It doesn't make any sense xD.
Do you think it might possibly be a messed up battery?

Yes it very well could be the battery-try a different one if that is an option for you. Thing is though you said it does charge to 100% using the USB cord and your Xbox .
Perhaps it is the plug itself that the USB plugs into.

Upvote 0
Yes it very well could be the battery-try a different one if that is an option for you. Thing is though you said it does charge to 100% using the USB cord and your Xbox .
Perhaps it is the plug itself that the USB plugs into.
Ive tried taking it in to the store, yet every time I take it, they find nothing wrong with it. It bugs me that it suddenly works when I take it to the store xD. Anyways, at first I thought it was the charger, I had tried several different chargers on the phone, all reacted the same way. At this point I think its either the charger port, or the actual battery. Any thoughts?:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones