• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Yah I've done the ##rtn# reset & the other ##reset code, can't think of anything else...
I'm talk about the whole phone factory reset:
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold the following keys: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key.
3. Release the keys as soon as the Factory reset processing screen is displayed.
4. Press the Volume Down Key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset . Then press the Power/Lock Key to select it.
5. Press the Volume Down Key to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data. Then press the Power/Lock Key to select it.
6. The phone will perform a factory reset.
7. Make sure that reboot system now is highlighted and press the Power/Lock Key to make the selection and reboot your phone.

Upvote 0
I'm talk about the whole phone factory reset:
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Press and hold the following keys: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key.
3. Release the keys as soon as the Factory reset processing screen is displayed.
4. Press the Volume Down Key to scroll to wipe data/factory reset . Then press the Power/Lock Key to select it.
5. Press the Volume Down Key to scroll to Yes -- delete all user data. Then press the Power/Lock Key to select it.
6. The phone will perform a factory reset.
7. Make sure that reboot system now is highlighted and press the Power/Lock Key to make the selection and reboot your phone.
I have TWRP

Upvote 0
Chameleon is the codename for a kind of Sprint device. The volt is one of these devices. It allows for the device to be used on other networks and still on sprint networks. Take out the mini sim and turn on the phone. Replace it and turn on the phone again. Does your data still work when it says chameleon? Otherwise it could've been caused from flashing an apn fix. If nothing else works tho flash an APN fix and see if it resolves the issue

EDIT------Didnt read the last response sorry!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones