• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DarkerBlitz

Lurker
Jun 30, 2010
What's up? My name is Eric. I guess you can say I'm pretty good with tech for someone who has never taken any tech classes... I'm pretty handy at fixing computers and building them, but to most of you I'm sure that's child's play.

Anyway, I've had the Motorola Droid since January, and I'm interested in rooting it. I'm putting my research into it now (and have been for a few days). I'm not worried about bricking it, it's just a lot of work and I'm kind of lazy. I don't want to get half way through it and decide it's taking too long (ADD ftw? :p )

But yeah... A little about me and my non-tech side. I'm a musician, and I play (yes, I actually play all of these instruments quite fluently) drums, guitar, trumpet, piano, and bass. I wish I could sing... I'm a Business Management/Music Business major in college. I have music for just about any situation. Favorite bands include, but are not limited to: Coheed and Cambria, Between the Buried and Me, Brand New, Circa Survive, Periphery, Streetlight Manifesto, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, etc.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones