• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi folks very new to android help!!!

Hi in my late teens or should i say gray hairs !!!;)
Late middle aged :rolleyes:
As of phones just purchased an HTC desire and mmmm very impressed with the google android thing used many symbian and windows based phones over the years and must say very impressed
Running a business 24-7 this phone will hopefully keep me happy
Through having to purchase many phone cases and screen protectors i hope lasts a bit longer than my nokia e75 that lasted 3 months after the job i do and basicly bricking it through dust and grit and the slide function ruining the phone !!!:eek:

So cut to the question
1 Where is the best place to find Apps and so on
2 What is the order of media files to be used in the sd card list ie 6gb files of photos and videos easy mp3 !!!! Dont have a clue
3 And i have noticed a 212 page printout on the htc web site but i dont fancy putting my printer and the stupid cartridge prices through having to print the numerous pages out to find out how to use the phone !! Can i download the pdf file and drag to the phone and read from there when stuck
And how to do this ??

All the best
Dave

get the appbrain app and use it to find new apps and install them from the marketplace. The appbrain website can be used to install app as well.

go to the website 'android tapp' for more reviews and barcode links to apps (get a barcode scanner app)

use doubletwist app and pc (itunes alternative) to sync apps, music, videos etc and search for app.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones