• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi Folks...

VinceM

Lurker
Apr 2, 2010
Hi fellow droidians...
My name is Vince and am looking forward to meeting the group and learning more about the Hero and other related info. At this moment I am interested in tethering my laptop to my Hero droid because I am a lightning photographer and would like to get storm reports while I am in the field in order to track storms.
I have been a test design engineer and programmer and just retired... which gives me more time to pursue my passion of photography.
Also interested in finding out about the new OS coming for the Hero and how it will effect tethering after the upgrade.
Vince:D

Hi fellow droidians...
My name is Vince and am looking forward to meeting the group and learning more about the Hero and other related info. At this moment I am interested in tethering my laptop to my Hero droid because I am a lightning photographer and would like to get storm reports while I am in the field in order to track storms.
I have been a test design engineer and programmer and just retired... which gives me more time to pursue my passion of photography.
Also interested in finding out about the new OS coming for the Hero and how it will effect tethering after the upgrade.
Vince:D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones