• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from a new member to the Android family

PawPaw

Apr 14, 2010
UK
Just wanted to say HI..... I'm looking to get my first Android phone which will be the HTC Desire. Been reading the forum almost solid for the last few days and thought it's time to join the community. I currently have a SE Satio and SE C905 ( which my girlfriend uses ). I was going for the SE X10 but the Desire has had such a fantastic review and has so many super comments on this forum that i changed my mind re the X10 and will soon purchase the Desire. I was also thinking of getting the Tattoo for my girlfriend as i'd also like her to be part of Android. If anyone has a view on the Tattoo or a similar phone that i could get her then i'd like to know as i am still very much an Android noob... :)

Just wanted to say HI..... I'm looking to get my first Android phone which will be the HTC Desire. Been reading the forum almost solid for the last few days and thought it's time to join the community. I currently have a SE Satio and SE C905 ( which my girlfriend uses ). I was going for the SE X10 but the Desire has had such a fantastic review and has so many super comments on this forum that i changed my mind re the X10 and will soon purchase the Desire. I was also thinking of getting the Tattoo for my girlfriend as i'd also like her to be part of Android. If anyone has a view on the Tattoo or a similar phone that i could get her then i'd like to know as i am still very much an Android noob... :)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones