• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi, my name is Jim and I have a Flashing Addiction

A good flash is worth its weight in bacon!

did somebody say bacon?

ah man i just new it that bacon will creep into this thread. why does bacon have to go with everything?:mad:

and just so you know if you need help with bacon, there is the baconholic anonymous just three doors down the hall;):):D

Upvote 0
...and just so you know if you need help with bacon, there is the baconholic anonymous just three doors down he hall;):):D

A-boarded-up-building-in--007.jpg

They closed. Of course, who would ever want to give up bacon?

Upvote 0
Hi, im jonny and im a flash junkie. i quit video games, lost most of my friends, and my family wont talk to me till i get clean. thank god im not alone.

hi jonny

really? for me it is the other way around. i'm like the crack dealer around the corner. i have shown many of my friends on how to root their phones. now they will not stop leaving me alone with root questions or which rom to flash next.

maybe you should try and root one of your family members and i'm sure that they will see the light.

good luck:D

Reactions: DragonSlayer95
Upvote 0
I definitely have an addiction! I'm using the MOAR Rom on my Galaxy S3, but I also have two or three other roms on my SD card, in case. I've flashed and rooted every phone I've ever owned...except that blasted eight months I had an iPhone. And even then I jailbroke that within weeks before realizing it's not the same as rooting. Nowhere near as fun! I even enjoyed rooting my HTC phones, even though getting S Off was a pain in the ass. It wasn't so fun bricking my Kindle Fire HD, though.

Heh, now I'm bugging my son to root his Galaxy Tab 7. I'm hopeless!!! :D

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones