• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Android, Android, Android anything.. We're here to help. Some devices, you can Root (administrative access), install custom recoveries like TWRP, Pitchblack, OrangeFox.. which in turn can install custom ROMs (Operating Systems).. Android can be apossibly fun adventure with endless options with just a little helpful support

Upvote 0
Well I'm new to this
Fresh meat :p just kidding. Welcome to Android Forums
not sure what to expect
So, you got three mods saying hi, and there are only a few of us. I hope you will find that this little corner of the internet is friendly, welcoming , and looking to help. Our expectation is that you ask how to make your device work the way you want, no matter how dumb you think the question. At some point all of us knew nothing about android, so we all started where you are. :)

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums. You will find the site friendly and helpful. I joined here years ago... my first forum experience. The members were so kind and helpful and the staff kept the place respectable and enjoyable. I hope you feel the same as I, you have found just the right spot for assistance and camaraderie. Thanks for joining the community.

Upvote 0
Welcome.jpg

Reactions: MrJavi and olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones