• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

schrodinger56

May 20, 2011
When trying to back using Kies my Note 10.1 with regard to the Video (internal memory) it says:-

"Back up video files.

Video files are hidden by a photo/locking app, and will not be backed up.
Un-hide the files before backing up."

the same applies so the Photos (internal memory)

Can some explain what is meant by "Un-hide the files before backing up." and what this photo/locking app is?

Thanks

When trying to back using Kies my Note 10.1 with regard to the Video (internal memory) it says:-

"Back up video files.

Can some explain what is meant by "Un-hide the files before backing up." and what this photo/locking app is?

Thanks
Did you find a solution for this? I am having the same problem

Upvote 0

"Back up video files.

Thanks
This worked for me
How to unhide a hidden picture or video folder on gallery?
  1. If you have previously managed to hide a folder that you want, then you can also unhide the folders back. Go to My Files app through Home screen.
  2. Tap on the Option key and select Settings.
  3. Tick on the checkbox Show hidden files option.
  4. Now all hidden folders will unhide.
  5. Rename the folder name by removing the "." on the front of its existing name to make it visible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones