• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Holo theme email client need to know?

Andima

Android Enthusiast
Jul 31, 2011
www.thespicygadgematics.com
I'm searching a email client app that has a holo theme (specially dark holo theme). I don't like to use stock email app, because of when i flash new ROM's, I have to reconfigure all the email accounts. Because of I already enabled Google's 2nd verification and I have more than 4 Gmail accounts. :mad:

I have already tested K-9 app, but it has ugly look, just like Gingerbread themes. :eek: Are there any email client app use dark holo theme?

One more question:-
If I added more than one gmail accounts to Gmail app (other than my personal email address), Google sync will sync those accounts contacts, etc stuff with my phone?

One more question:-
If I added more than one gmail accounts to Gmail app (other than my personal email address), Google sync will sync those accounts contacts, etc stuff with my phone?

If you go to your phone's settings, then accounts, then you can click on each gmail account and choose what you want to sync, or not. Contacts, email, books, etc..

Can't help you on the themes. I just use the gmail app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones