• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Holy Finishing Touches Batman, it's Sapphire 1.0

Poll closed due to new release for this ROM

• 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CAP201008061522.jpg

How do you make the clock analog in the top right corner? That's pretty tight.

Upvote 0
So I've come to the conclusion that I LOVE this ROM, BUT I must leave it. :(

I've never had a ROM so quick and fast and smooth on a stock kernel...BUT I cannot stand the CONSTANT FC of my stock messaging app almost 5 times daily.

Other than that, I would stay. I've tried the Gala theme and it's AWESOME, but I thought that was the cause so I went stock/standard no theme. Still, same problem. Hopefully if I come back, the problem will be gone because seriously BEST rom I've had in a while!

Upvote 0
Yeah, trust me...I've had my phone since I think February(??) and mine has always FC'd...BUT when I rooted, that went away for the most part (maybe 2 times a month?). I switched to Handcent and also, went away, but came back later on. I think I may try it out one more time with the ROM and hope and pray it works! I REALLY like this ROM!

EDIT: so far so good with Handcent (granted it has only been about 20 minutes, but that's been about how long it takes...so, YAY!)

Upvote 0
I'm new to the root world, been around for about a month but gaining knowledge daily on tweaks, etc.

I have tried most of the current roms out there and must say this one is the best to date.

99% of the time, I use the Droid for emails (around 800 per day), texting, Twitter (using twicca), moderate web browsing & phone calls.

This rom is fast, no issues whatsoever and I usually go to bed after having the phone on for 16 hours with only 30-40% of the battery used.

Using the stock kernel with no enhancements done to it. It feels great waking up in the morning knowing my phone won't fail me today.

Upvote 0
Unless they say that they are only for a certain ROM or aren't made for FroYo, they should work. I haven't really tried them before. My phone works best with P3 or chevy, but not all Droids are the same.

Ya I know they all are different with phones, I've used all of them lol. Except Slayher's of course. I only asked cause I saw them in the Cyanogenmod forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones