• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I installed ADWlauncher app. hitting the home button will pop up and ask you to select 2 home screens, ADW home screen and SE home screen. I have selected the SE home screen and set it to default action. After I have done that, it seems to be no way to launch ADW launcher anymore. Is there anyway to re-lauch the ADW homescreen? It apprears home screen cannot be configured on the settings. re-installing ADWlauncher has no effect. please advise...

Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Home Screen > Clear Defaults

When you next click the home button, it'll give you two options again!

If you select ADW as default, then change your mind, you'd have to select ADW instead of Home Screen (the clear defaults button only appears on the app that you chose as default). This works for other apps, too, if they ever ask you to choose.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones