• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help hope i did the right thing

I gotta tell you I love my XT. I received the XT in replace of what would have been my 5th Samskum BH2. The only things the BH2 has over the XT are the video player,3.2 as to 3.1 screen display of course the beautiful AMOLED. I miss that and sound quality much louder and crisp for the BH2. The XT is far more superior in every other way. Oh yeah 2.1 coming while the BH2 has a sloppy 1.6 OS.

Upvote 0
I was offered a exchange from a behold 2 to a cliq xt from t mobile:thinking:. what do you guys think?

Take the XT and don't look back. Dev's have given up on 2.1 ROMS for the behold 2 plus there will be no OTA update.

Behold 2 is trash and I went through 4 of them in 5 months. The cliq while running on 1.5 is still better in my opinion. It has also been rooted recently and devs are working on 2.1 roms as we speak.

Again... Take the Cliq XT and don't turn back.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones