• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hope this helps other ppl.....multiple tips

harleydad82

Jul 19, 2010
I have task manager "free" and i set it to kill all apps once the screen is locked, except certain apps like music player, pandora, alarm clock...etc stuff that you will want on even when screen is locked. You press and hold on an app then click on ignore to have task killer not kill it. You would be suprised on how many apps are running. can also check in settings, then applications, then i believe choose running apps. you can shut apps down here also by tapping on the apps to stop. ok that should help most out with battery life,

*** another battery tip....keep wifi off when not using because it will keep searching.

** Under settings, click "location" then turn gps off, under this it even says "will extend battery life" unless you need it on of course.
**to change your unlock screen download from the app store "lockbot" there is a free and a pay. you can chose from different types Iphone, htc, etc.....

HOPE THESE HELP ANYONE I WILL ADD MORE WHEN I DISCOVER THEM.

user_online.gif

progress.gif

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones