• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How are the BodyGuardz screen protectors?

taltool

Oct 29, 2012
I am planning on getting a screen protector over my $5 one that I am currently using on my GS3.
I have several in mind, with pros and cons and I would like you to help me choose one of them please:
BodyGuardz - It's smooth, protective, and has no Orange Peel. Not sure it has healing props, and some people have trouble installing it. Takes 72 hours to look good.
Zagg IS or IS HD: Orange peel on the normal but more protection and more healing. On the HD it is better looking, still has some orange peel but less than the original, alot of people report that the healing properties sux, and that it takes alot of time to even get a little scratch removed.
Spigen SGP Ultra Nano Clear - Does not do anything to the screen resolution, keeps it just as it is right now, blocks scratches, dry install. It has a sqeeq that I think will drive me crazy, and does not cover the full screen that doesn't matter that much for me.

Which one do you recommend? I really need help, I am with a cheap protector right now and I really don't know what to do.

I really want the Ultra nano clear, because it does not harm anything, but I am really worried that regular use of the screen will still induce squicks that will, quote, drive me INSANE!
What do you think, I wanna order it in the next couple of hours? :)
Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!

The BodyGuardz UltraTough protectors are the protectors you are referring to and they do have healing properties. You also have the option of applying the protector with the application gel, or dry application. The package will come with installation instructions for either method. My preferred method is the gel application. It is easier to get the protector in the correct position before squeegeeing out the excess gel. The gel is alcohol based and is usually completely cured and clear within about 12 hours.

Hopefully this gives you a little clarification on the BodyGuardz protector. Please contact us at support@bodyguardz.com if you have any further questions.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones