• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How Can I View Flash Embedded Video?

surferzach

Lurker
Sep 18, 2012
Hi all. I just got my Razr M, had the original Incredible for over 2 years, and I love the phone so far untill......I went on Chrome and found I couldn't watch flash embedded videos. I googled it and saw that flash isn't supported anymore by chrome, tried firefox and opera with no joy. Does anyone know what or how I can be able to watch flash videos on the Razr M?

Hi all. I just got my Razr M, had the original Incredible for over 2 years, and I love the phone so far untill......I went on Chrome and found I couldn't watch flash embedded videos. I googled it and saw that flash isn't supported anymore by chrome, tried firefox and opera with no joy. Does anyone know what or how I can be able to watch flash videos on the Razr M?

I also came from an incredible 2 to the M.
I was wondering if anyone has tried installing flash.
When I heard that it was being not supported anymore I saved the apk from my last phone.
I was just wondering if anyone has tried installing flash and getting it to work with chrome?

I just read the link provided by "kadimi"....
so what is googles plan for viewing web videos besides utube?

Upvote 0
So I found a way in case anyone is interested. I initially found out about not having flash by trying to go to incredibox.com (a friend told me to check it out). After trying many different things, I went back to incredibox.com and clicked the link to download flash. This link actually brought up flash player 11 in google play even though I couldn't get to it in the Play store before. I downloaded and installed it, tried downloading a few browsers (Dolphin, sky, etc) but they would not pull up true desktop sites 100% of the time. Downloaded Firefox, enabled the flash add-on, and there it is....regular working browser.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones