• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do disable radio samsung android phone? and how to block some website?

salim5566

Lurker
May 12, 2012
Hi guys can some one tell me how do i disable radio from android phone like s5690 or s2? and how do i block web site i dont want to block the all web site some web site like face book ebay like this? is the any software i can block radio and sarten web site?
thanks

You can disable any app running on your devices by using the app manager. The Xcover was released running Gingerbread OS so you would tap on the the menu from your home screen, then tap on Settings Manage Applications and under whatever the FM radio app is called tap on Disable. I'm not sure abput what radio your talking anout on the S2. My t-mobile s2 didn't come with one.

Safe Browser - The Web Filter is available in the Play Store and will automatically blocke several different categoriges of web sites and individual websites when in Admin mode. Safe Browser is free and uses very little storage space.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones