• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I donwload an example profile?

http://db.tt/kwXSPKHi

how come my with fi is still on if this profile tells otherwise not to be.

Everything on the left is a context. Everything on the right is a task.

So this means for the tasks on the right to run, everything on the left (context) must be true (or met).

The way you have that set, is not only MUST the time be between those times, but also the phone MUST be in Airplane mode and also it MUST meet the network criteria in the 3rd context for the Task "Off at night" to run. I dont think this is what you meant to do.

Remember, contexts are triggers. When you add multiple contexts, all must be true for the profile to become active and the task to run.

Upvote 0
Everything on the left is a context. Everything on the right is a task.

So this means for the tasks on the right to run, everything on the left (context) must be true (or met).

When you add multiple contexts, all must be true for the profile to become active and the task to run.

So this is like an AND logical operator. I wasn't sure if multiple contexts were AND or OR.

So if you want an OR, where any of a number of contexts would trigger the task, you would need multiple profiles?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones