1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How do I prevent phone from ringing certain times of the day?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by deb1aw, Sep 17, 2018.

1. deb1aw

deb1aw Lurker

I am familiar with the "Do Not Disturb" feature, however, it is inadequate in that I need to make my phone not ring both at night and while I am at work.

The "Do Not Disturb" feature only allows one start time and one end time where I want my phone to not ring or beep from 10 pm to 6 am every day, and then 8:30 am to lunch, and then 1 to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday.

I find friends generally know that you are at work and that it is inappropriate to be calling during working hours, but give a business your number, and they have no common sense or discretion that most people carry their mobile phones, they work, and phones ringing at work for personal issues is a problem.

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

There are many apps that can change ringing settings based on a schedule. If all you want is it silent at certain times each week even something as simple as Timeriffic can do that.

Dannydet likes this.

Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus release date was January 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.0" inch screen, 16MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Exynos 7885 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

January 2018
Release Date
Reviews