• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I turn on the "clicking" sound?

hdevine

Nov 28, 2009
I just did a factory reset on my phone to clear up some lag. It has definitely helped, but I'll wait and see after a few days. Anyway, I'm just about finished putting all of my customizations back, but there's 1 thing I had before that I can't find: When I click on an icon on the desktop screen, or in a menu, I used to have a clicking sound. I remember there was a setting for it, but I can't seem to find it.

Its not a big deal, but does anyone know where that setting is at?

Thanks,
Harry

I just did a factory reset on my phone to clear up some lag. It has definitely helped, but I'll wait and see after a few days. Anyway, I'm just about finished putting all of my customizations back, but there's 1 thing I had before that I can't find: When I click on an icon on the desktop screen, or in a menu, I used to have a clicking sound. I remember there was a setting for it, but I can't seem to find it.

Its not a big deal, but does anyone know where that setting is at?

Thanks,
Harry

from home screen > MENU > SETTINGS > SOUND & DISPLAY > scroll down to, and check box for AUDIBLE SELECTION

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones