• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how durable is the screen of lg optimus one? need help

landzmaster

Lurker
Sep 22, 2011
Just bought this phone a week ago and this phone is my precious. Last week, I accidentally dropped my usb and hit the screen of my lg op one and i was going crazy thinkin about what might happen on the screen cause they say that touchphones are very fragile specially the screen. . thank god nothing happened. . And now, my fat sister just sat on my phone for about 20 to 30 seconds i think, and thanks to her i cant eat, cant think of other things except my phone. All i thnk about is what will or might happen to my phone's screen. . I felt like im frodo and my precious was destroyed :(. . Can anyone please tell me if my lg optimus one will be alright or not? As of right now, my phone is ok and works fine. . Im going apeshat bout it. . Any comments are kindly appreciated. Thanks. . :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones