1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

How I am getting contract-free Incredibles for $300 or even $200

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MobileDoggy, May 31, 2010.

1. MobileDoggy

HE! HE!!!!!

So Im getting contract free Incredibles for $300 or maybe even $200 HE! HE!!!!!

My first Inc. has the pink screen issues. So while exchanging it over the phone Verizon said they will sent me a new phone with a prepaid label to return my old unit. They said they had to charge me for the new unit and will refund me once they receive the old one. So I said "Great no problem". The kicker is they only charge you for the subsidized price (before rebate) of what you originally paid when you signed up! So I paid $300 for the new one AND had the option to keep the defective one (which I returned).

So anyway I had my coworker do the same thing, he called and complained about an
    "issue" with the phone and again they offered to send a replacement via mail and only charged him his subsidized price of $300!

Now here is another kicker, there are reports of people buying the phone contract-free and STILL getting the $100 rebate!

Im going to buy another Inc for $300 using a family members account.

In the end $300 is a steal for this phone and there is a good chance I will get them for $200 after rebate.

2. howarmat

howarmat Android Expert

nvmd, reported

Mandrew and Legobricke like this.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews