1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

How I am getting contract-free Incredibles for $300 or even $200

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MobileDoggy, May 31, 2010.

1. MobileDoggy

HE! HE!!!!!

So Im getting contract free Incredibles for $300 or maybe even $200 HE! HE!!!!!

My first Inc. has the pink screen issues. So while exchanging it over the phone Verizon said they will sent me a new phone with a prepaid label to return my old unit. They said they had to charge me for the new unit and will refund me once they receive the old one. So I said "Great no problem". The kicker is they only charge you for the subsidized price (before rebate) of what you originally paid when you signed up! So I paid $300 for the new one AND had the option to keep the defective one (which I returned).

So anyway I had my coworker do the same thing, he called and complained about an
    "issue" with the phone and again they offered to send a replacement via mail and only charged him his subsidized price of $300!

Now here is another kicker, there are reports of people buying the phone contract-free and STILL getting the $100 rebate!

Im going to buy another Inc for $300 using a family members account.

In the end $300 is a steal for this phone and there is a good chance I will get them for $200 after rebate.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. howarmat

howarmat Android Expert

nvmd, reported

Mandrew and Legobricke like this.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews