• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How I am getting contract-free Incredibles for $300 or even $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE! HE!!!!!

So Im getting contract free Incredibles for $300 or maybe even $200 HE! HE!!!!!

My first Inc. has the pink screen issues. So while exchanging it over the phone Verizon said they will sent me a new phone with a prepaid label to return my old unit. They said they had to charge me for the new unit and will refund me once they receive the old one. So I said "Great no problem". The kicker is they only charge you for the subsidized price (before rebate) of what you originally paid when you signed up! So I paid $300 for the new one AND had the option to keep the defective one (which I returned).

So anyway I had my coworker do the same thing, he called and complained about an
"issue" with the phone and again they offered to send a replacement via mail and only charged him his subsidized price of $300!

Now here is another kicker, there are reports of people buying the phone contract-free and STILL getting the $100 rebate!

Im going to buy another Inc for $300 using a family members account.

In the end $300 is a steal for this phone and there is a good chance I will get them for $200 after rebate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones