• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How much does the eeepad weigh with the keyboard?

chiko930

Jun 7, 2010
I was looking into buying an asus transformer as I thought it was a lighter alternative to a netbook but just read that the keyboard alone is 586g. Does this mean the overall weight is over 1kg and it would therefore be better to get a netbook? Is the only advantage the fact that it can also be used as a tablet? Thanks

chiko930;[URL="tel:4312091" said:
4312091[/URL]]I was looking into buying an asus transformer as I thought it was a lighter alternative to a netbook but just read that the keyboard alone is 586g. Does this mean the overall weight is over 1kg and it would therefore be better to get a netbook? Is the only advantage the fact that it can also be used as a tablet? Thanks

If you could supply us/w the exact model # that you're interested in,that would put us on the right path.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones