• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How My Droid X Saved...

Well guys share how your X has saved something in your life just by having it in the short week or two you've had it. Today, my Droid X saved...
supper.

It came down to what we were having for supper and mom had some ground pork and didn't know what to cook. She went to the pantry and I could see the wheels turning and I was ready to opt out for Subway but then had an idea! "There's an (Droid X) app for that!". I searched "Recipes" on my AppBrain shortcut and found the Free Recipes app. I quickly searched through Mexican and Pasta and found a Mexican Goulash recipe that called for beef (obviously swapped out for the pork), macaroni noodles, tomato juice, garlic powder, an onion, and a green pepper. Thank God we had all of these. That's the story of how my Droid X saved supper.

So what has your Droid X saved in your life so far?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones