• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to cancel Play N7 order

BlueHand70

Jul 13, 2012
Odd subject, since most are waiting for there N7 to ship. I saw someone else post about Google not helping them cancel their order. Since I found one at a retail store, I had to go through a few steps to "cancel" my pre-order.

Don't waste your time sitting on hold with Google's Play line. Easier to simply call your bank card/credit card company and ask them to block any orders from Google. I was on hold for 1hr+ to cancel my order, only to be told they couldn't stop it from shipping. Since they hadn't yet charged my bank card, I removed my card from my wallet while on the phone with support. As an added measure I also called my bank. I received an email this evening from Google letting me know my order was on hold due to the processing error they are now seeing. I figure Google will cancel my order soon enough and I can add a payment method back once that's done.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones