• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to check the framework version on HTC EVO V

Hi All,

I've been experimenting with some ROMs on my htc evo V recently, and I had a small question, that I'd appreciate if the community helps me resolve:

How do I check if I have the latest Sprint framework installed? I read somewhere that there was a text file somewhere in the system folder that could give some indication regarding this matter but I can't seem to locate it precisely.

The latest update was to version 1.14xxx and baseband 1.09xxx which can be found under settings, about phone, software information, more.

Thank you. After checking, I realised I have baseband 0.97xx which I guess means I don't have the latest framework installed. Does anyone know where I can get this in a flash able zip? I'm on JB 4.1 gangnam style rom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones