• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to connect wiimote with Windows 7?

This isn't exactly the right site for this question but i don't know where else to ask and Im sure there's gotta be a 'techy' on here who knows about this stuff. :)
I have a Windows 7 desktop PC with Bluesoleil, a Bluetooth dongle, Dolphin emulator, GlovePIE, and WiinRemote.
On Bluesoleil, it shows Nintendo RVL-CNT-01. When I right click it, the options are:

Search services
Pair
Delete
Properties...
More bluetooth devices...

It can't pair because it needs a passkey (which a wiimote doesn't have).
When I double click the joystick icon, it says searching service not successful even though I'm holding down the 1 and 2 buttons (and I've even tried the red sync button under the wiimote battery door). I've deleted it and tried again several times and this keeps happening.
Everywhere I search online for my problem, it seems I can't solve it. A couple sites said to click on Bluetooth HID (Bluetooth Human Interface Device) but I can't, the icon is constantly greyed out no matter what I do.
About to pull my hair out here... I don't even know what GlovePIE is for. Been at this computer for a couple hours now before I broke down and decided to search for some help on a forum.
If you could please explain it better to me, step by step, I'd be incredibly grateful!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones