• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to find out the best phone of rang $170

proboman

Lurker
Dec 26, 2017
Hi posters I m so glade to be a part of android forums, I am feeling so good here after reading the posts of different friends.
Now a days I am facing a problem to buy a android device, I have search many but I cant find the best even though I select some device but still confuse to choose one of them, if any one from this forum who can help me to sort out this issue and also introduce the device with their respective features.

I need a device under the rang of $170 it should contain at least 13MP rear and 5-8MP is ok for front face camera, Octa Core is best choice in this rang e.g (1.4 - 1.8 etc), internal memory 32GB, RAM between 2-3GB, I don't have any knowledge to other respective specifications kindly help me in this also.

I will be in wait kindly reply as soon as fast.

Regards

Proboman

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones