• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to gain acces to android contacts

juuki

Lurker
Jul 15, 2011
I sinc my contacts, calendar and gmail and when i go to gmail acc there i can see only the calendar and gmail from my mobile but not the contacts that I sync.
where are stored my contacts that i sinc and how can i get acces to them?
is there any way to transfer that contacts to some old mobile that are not on android?

If you open your Gmail account on a computer you will see an option that says Contacts. If your old mobile can sync with Gmail then that would be the way to transfer your contacts.

yes but contacts are empty

Attachments

• Snap1.jpg
    Snap1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
The difficulty you have is that the phone sorts contacts by groups types, such as Phone contacts in one group and Gmail contacts in another. When you sync with Gmail from my understanding it will just sync Gmail contacts. To get around this I would advise you either follow the steps in my post above or you can use the Sync Station section of PC Companion to sync you contacts via Phone-PC-Gmail.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones