• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to get games to work on Asus Transformer?

DChan88

Lurker
Dec 12, 2011
Hey guys I'm new to Android and this is the first tablet I've bought. I just wanted to see why my games aren't working and if I should root my device... I am not exactly sure what rooting does however I read it's just like jailbreaking.. I've jailbroken my iphone to get free apps and stuff and would love to get free apps on my transformer... I downloaded 9mm.apk from 4shared.. and installed however it says that my device is not compatible please contact for refund.. also same for order and chaos.. Thanks guys

Hi DChan88, Gameloft games are targeted for select devices and you often have many different apk files with different version numbers for different devices, since neither games are released for the Transformer the apk files are obviously not intended for the Transformer.

You can try a version designed for tegra 2 phones and hope it scales correctly, but you’re going to have to find it yourself and there’s no guarantee it's going to work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones