• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to harvest faster in Farming Simulator 22?

Saimel

Apr 19, 2023
Hello!
Are there people on the forum playing Farming Simulator 22? 3 days ago just got acquainted with this game.
The game is very interesting. But a little bored with the process of harvesting. Spend a lot of time on it, and want to do other more interesting activities. video in YouTube Shorts that you can somehow customize automatically harvesting. Maybe someone can tell me who knows how to do it.

Hi. You can try this mod Mod CoursePlay for Farming Simulator 2022 (FS 22). It knows how to automate such processes as sowing, harvesting, grain transportation and much more. I use it myself all the time. Saves a lot of time.
Installation is simple: download the mod, archive with the mod copy it to the Mods folder in the game directory. Everything! Mod is installed.
There is also a mod Autodrive, it seems also can do this. Or Follow Me. I do not remember the exact name. I only have Courseplay installed.

Reactions: Saimel and Gemmin
Upvote 0
Buy more powerful equipment and download in the Farming Simulator 22 modhab a tool (e.g. cultivator, planter or any other tool you need) of larger size. Then you will be many times faster to do the necessary work. You can of course use and mods like Courseplay, Follow Me and others, but personally, I personally so play is not interesting, I do not know how you. After all, this is the point of the game - to harvest, sow fields, fertilize them. This is a big part of gameplay, from which these mods get rid of you (in my opinion, it is not very good). But in any case, it's up to you.

Reactions: Saimel and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones