• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HOW TO INCREASE INTERNAL MEMORY OF alcatel ot 918 BY PARTITIONING MEMORY CARD

hi...
I have alcatel 918 which has very low internal memory about 90mb. I want to increase it. please guide someone me
HOW TO INCREASE INTERNAL MEMORY OF alcatel ot 918 BY PARTITIONING MEMORY CARD..

welcome to AF!!!!!

you will need to root your phone if you want to partition the sd card. but, unfortunately you picked a phone that may or may not able to root. you have an off brand phone and there is no dev support for your phone at this time....which means if you even are able to root the phone, you will need a custom recovery so that you can partition your card. unfortunately, i did not see any recoveries out there that are designed specifically for your phone. and recoveries are device specific.

here read this:
http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/631594-off-brand-phones-tablets-worth-low-cost.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones