• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to properly shutdown epad?

Birdbatoune

Lurker
Dec 17, 2010
Newbie question: how do I properly shutdown my epad? If I hold the power button for only a few seconds, it goes to a blank screen but the blue light stays on, which I believe is just sleep mode. I don't get the little popup screen asking if I want to shutdown the device.
So the only way I know to shutdown is to hold the on/off button for 10 seconds. Am I doing it the wrong way?
Thanks for the help.

The blue light indicates that the device is on - the red light indicates battery charging. Keeping the power button pressed until the device switches of seems to be the only solution - unless an upgrade/reinstall of the OS fixes it!

I'm new to this today and have found similar props with mine - and I can't get online with it!!

Dohh!

New to Android/linux so I guess I'll just have to muddle on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones