• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to put Moto BLUR on Droid Eris.

It may be possible but I would guess there is not a lot of interest in it. Most people are trying to ditch the skins for stock android. Sense is probably the most well liked and it has been ported to other phones, but I doubt it's been done the other way. Root your phone and you can experiment with all sorts of things.

Upvote 0
Sense is a nice UI, but like any other UI that's not stock Android, it just makes chances for bugs higher and usually is the cause of delay when it comes to upgrades. It also slows down your phone a tad bit, so that's something to consider.

Sense is loved by a ton of people; BLUR not so much. It's like going to the grocery and asking for the eggs that have salmonella; it's a like a step backwards.

If you really like it, I'm sure there's a theme out there that tries to do the job, but I don't know if any dev is gonna put the time into something that isn't popular by demand.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones